Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Proof Of 12 Sec Run With Video Clip and Slips.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member REALNemeKwky12Seclub's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not tyring to stir up any trouble or start any shit but I said I would post the link to the page when we got it up with the 12 sec pass video on it. So here it is and the time slips. With the 6lb pulley, stock internals, and basic in's and outs and some weight reduction. (yes thats a carbon fiber hood and ducktape.... heheh LOL) Ducktape racer!
    http://home.attbi.com/~kaotik_indivi...kwkys_page.htm
    www.nemesis.streetracing.org k thanks bye

    ------------------
    N E M E S I S 4 Life Nor-Cal
    12 Sec GSR on 6lb Pulley and boltons.
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub
    http://home.attbi.com/~kaotik1/nemebook.htm Check it out
    Building Motor Shootin For 11's
    N E M E S I S 4 LIFE! "H8THEV8!!"
    KWKY Temporally RETIRING! (Sorta)
    Allllll the tickets in the world wont stop me from doing what I Love!
    Proud owner of a CBR 600f4i Neme Rydaz Division
    Nor Cal- Division
    http://nemesis.streetracing.org(under construction)
    So-Cal
    http://www.nemesisracing.com
    12 SEC CLUB BABY!! -----> Wait Listed For 11 Seclub IN MY CAR!
    Never Live Life By What People Tell you what You Can, And
    Can't Do... Live Life Knowing,Thinking, and Feeling that You can Do Anything....Anytime!
    Props & Supporter of: Elusive,SVP,Deception,Phatboyz,WyLd
    KaRdS,Explicit,AVR,Hokuri,SQR,VMS,
    and just the real, real Import Racers, and Crews!
    RIP Anyone Killed During These Terrorists Attacks! GOD Bless

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BoostedEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2000
    Posts
    759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see that you ran that on the stock rims and tires.........what was your 60 ft????

    ------------------
    95 EX w/ SC JDM B16
    210WHP/144ft-lbs

  3. #3
    Inactive Member REALNemeKwky12Seclub's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Stock rear tires and rims but the front was on M/t Drag Slicks 14's on steelies. 60 Ft times were 1.794, and 1.835..... I think I'm looking at the right place I dunno look at my time slips they are on the page should say there......

    ------------------
    N E M E S I S 4 Life Nor-Cal
    12 Sec GSR on 6lb Pulley and boltons.
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub
    http://home.attbi.com/~kaotik1/nemebook.htm Check it out
    Building Motor Shootin For 11's
    N E M E S I S 4 LIFE! "H8THEV8!!"
    KWKY Temporally RETIRING! (Sorta)
    Allllll the tickets in the world wont stop me from doing what I Love!
    Proud owner of a CBR 600f4i Neme Rydaz Division
    Nor Cal- Division
    http://nemesis.streetracing.org(under construction)
    So-Cal
    http://www.nemesisracing.com
    12 SEC CLUB BABY!! -----> Wait Listed For 11 Seclub IN MY CAR!
    Never Live Life By What People Tell you what You Can, And
    Can't Do... Live Life Knowing,Thinking, and Feeling that You can Do Anything....Anytime!
    Props & Supporter of: Elusive,SVP,Deception,Phatboyz,WyLd
    KaRdS,Explicit,AVR,Hokuri,SQR,VMS,
    and just the real, real Import Racers, and Crews!
    RIP Anyone Killed During These Terrorists Attacks! GOD Bless

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GS-Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2001
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great run! I've seen plenty of Nemesis cars out in Milpitas but I don't belive I've seen you. Are you strickley track or do you also run the Montegue 500 biggrin

    ------------------
    1995 Integra GS-R
    JRSC 2 psi
    AEM CAI
    AEM Pulleys
    Unorthodox Crank Pulley
    Heddman Hedder
    Random Technology Hi Flo Cat
    Trust Cat Back Exhaust
    Neuspeed Springs
    Tokico Shocks
    ACT Stage 2 Clutch

  5. #5
    Inactive Member REALNemeKwky12Seclub's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hhehehe Yea The Montague500 hahah Yea I used to go awhile back with my boys, but my car has been in the shop for awhile now getting a motor rebuild(tired of playing with stock internals plus blew my piston rings Lol. But yea I have raced out there plenty of times, and No licenese didn't help either, but yea I think that my car is going to remain a dailydriven track car from now on tired of SR tickets. Unless our team gets called out of course than I'll race it if need be. But thanks for the props guys I really do appreciate it, and that no one is hating....so far hehe. Ok guys take care late!

    ------------------
    N E M E S I S 4 Life Nor-Cal
    12 Sec GSR on 6lb Pulley and boltons.
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub
    Building Motor Shootin For 11's&10's
    N E M E S I S 4 LIFE! "H8THEV8!!"
    KWKY Temporally RETIRING! (Sorta)
    Allll the tickets in the world wont stop me from doing what I Love!
    Proud owner of a CBR 600f4i Neme Rydaz Division
    Nor Cal- Division
    http://nemesis.streetracing.org(under construction)
    So-Cal
    http://www.nemesisracing.com
    12 SEC CLUB BABY!! -----> Wait Listed For 11 Seclub IN MY CAR!
    Never Live Life By What People Tell you what You Can, And
    Can't Do... Live Life Knowing,Thinking, and Feeling that You can Do Anything....Anytime!
    Props & Supporter of: Elusive,SVP,Deception,Phatboyz,WyLd
    KaRdS,Explicit,AVR,Hokuri,SQR,VMS,
    and just the real, real Import Racers, and Crews!
    RIP Anyone Killed During These Terrorists Attacks! GOD Bless

  6. #6
    Inactive Member REALNemeKwky12Seclub's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GS-Raw:
    Great run! I've seen plenty of Nemesis cars out in Milpitas but I don't belive I've seen you. Are you strickley track or do you also run the Montegue 500 biggrin
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Have you timed you'r car yet?



    ------------------
    N E M E S I S 4 Life Nor-Cal
    12 Sec GSR on 6lb Pulley and boltons.
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub
    Building Motor Shootin For 11's&10's
    N E M E S I S 4 LIFE! "H8THEV8!!"
    KWKY Temporally RETIRING! (Sorta)
    Allll the tickets in the world wont stop me from doing what I Love!
    Proud owner of a CBR 600f4i Neme Rydaz Division
    Nor Cal- Division
    http://nemesis.streetracing.org(under construction)
    So-Cal
    http://www.nemesisracing.com
    12 SEC CLUB BABY!! -----&gt; Wait Listed For 11 Seclub IN MY CAR!
    Never Live Life By What People Tell you what You Can, And
    Can't Do... Live Life Knowing,Thinking, and Feeling that You can Do Anything....Anytime!
    Props & Supporter of: Elusive,SVP,Deception,Phatboyz,WyLd
    KaRdS,Explicit,AVR,Hokuri,SQR,VMS,
    and just the real, real Import Racers, and Crews!
    RIP Anyone Killed During These Terrorists Attacks! GOD Bless

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GS-Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2001
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, I haven't had a chance to time it since the Charger install. I have a Unorthodox Crank pulley which is under driving my charger leaving me with only 2 psi. This Sat 2/23/02 I will be installing the factory crank pulley and a Walbro 342. After that I'll probably call DSR to schedule an appointment for some dyno tuning. Although, I may hit up a little Montague Saturday night.

    ------------------
    1995 Integra GS-R
    JRSC 2 psi
    AEM CAI
    AEM Pulleys
    Unorthodox Crank Pulley
    Heddman Hedder
    Random Technology Hi Flo Cat
    Trust Cat Back Exhaust
    Neuspeed Springs
    Tokico Shocks
    ACT Stage 2 Clutch

  8. #8
    Inactive Member BurntGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2000
    Posts
    393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If Mike and the rest of you go out sometime soon on the same night, let me know. I'll come along to hang out too redface).



    ------------------
    Silvino
    Sil's Supra

  9. #9
    Inactive Member BurntGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2000
    Posts
    393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm down to hang out whenever BUT I'm moving into my new house Monday so I'm cleaning and packing most of this weekend. I can take a break to go out if you guys wanna set something up. My wastegate is being a pain in my *** right now and my car is missing at high boost and RPMS, blah. Simple solutions but they'll probably add up to about 800 bucks in parts: coil packs, ignition upgrade and HKS Wastegate.

    When the wategate holds the boost right and the car doesn't miss it's pretty fun but that's not too often right now [img]frown.gif[/img] .

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great launch. Great run. Congratulations.

    However... That trap speed, for a non-stripped GSR (subwoofer, spare tire and floor mats removed, but nothing else), would indicate 250hp at the wheels. I just can't believe that at 6psi.

    There must be another 200 pounds of weight reduction or 1/2 that and a 100 pound driver.

    Excellent run though. I'm not hating here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •